Sunday, November 08, 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation


So the full name of this is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H with Comfort Serum Skin Perfecting Full Coverage Foundation. Which basically is everything this product is.

It's full coverage, and I find that it ends up being fairly thick and heavy because if it. You especially don't really want to coat it with anything because even a finishing powder makes it caky. It does do the full coverage job though. And although I haven't had cause to wear it for 25h, nor would I do that to my skin anyways, I have worn it for an entire day. And I must say that at the end of the day it was definitely still there and it was actually really hard to take off. It's very water resistant too.


This is all a bit much for daily wear for me, just because I don't need it. I do use it for special occasions and I also use it to test how well a pore concealer primer works because this foundation will expose any pores unless you either wear a primer or work it in for a very long time.

One pump of the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment