Sunday, November 08, 2015

Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit


I must admit I haven't had that much experience with brow products. My usual routine is to shape my prow with a generic brown eyeliner. But that aside I was quite impressed with this little kit! I'm really loving it right now.

It comes with a gel and a powder and both are tinted. After much debate I ended up going for the medium brown and I'm really happy I did. I almost ended up with the dark brown but it just looked too dark. And so the medium matched perfectly.

I do kind of wish that the kit had a ratio of gel to powder that was greater on the gel side. I'm really just using the gel to shape and colour, occasionally using the powder to fill in. But nowhere near as much. Then I just need the brush to be longer and I'm all set! It comes with a double sided angled brush that works perfectly, I just find it hard to handle sometimes because of how short it is. I'll get a better one soon!


Swatches of the Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit
Left: gel
Right: powder

No comments:

Post a Comment