Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Lise Watier Perfecting Foundation Brush


I needed a foundation brush for quite some time, but was reluctant to try the Quo brand of brushes, even though they are the only brush you see while you're in Shopper's Drug Mart. They don't have a good reputation, apparently shedding unnecessarily. I don't have a car and there aren't really many other options other than Shopper's (we don't have a Mac or Sephora in Guelph). 

Shopper's Drug Mart does have other options though, they're just hidden away a bit more. The other options I was given were by Lise Watier and Urban Decay. And these brushes are of a higher quality for equal to or less than the cost of the Quo brushes. So I chose the Lise Watier foundation brush to start out with.


And I love it so much. It's soft and smooth and blends exactly how I want it to. I've encountered no shedding, and it's easy to clean. It doesn't take a huge amount of the product either, so it's not saturated and wasting product. I can even dab concealer on it and use it to blend that

I feel like all brushes are overpriced really, but if I'm going to pay a lot I want the quality to be good, and I feel like this one is. I find it especially worth it to not have to use my fingers to blend in product, as I was doing before, since I feel that doesn't really help my skin to be putting my fingers all over it. It's probably psychological but I can't shake the feeling!





No comments:

Post a Comment