Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Shoe Day! Call It Spring Chunky Mary Jane Platform


I love how funky these are! I just got them the other day and I just couldn't wait to put them up here. They were $30 CAD from a local boutique (called Meow, if you happen to be in Guelph). I'll have to find something very simple or monochromatic to wear with them. 

And the platform is pretty high, so they don't give me any trouble with the incline. And being a mary jane they make my feet feel pretty secure. The finish on them is rich and feels like suede (so soft!) And the big buttons are super shiny under the right light. 


I wasn't sure about the heels at first, because I normally go for a stiletto heel. But the shape is just too interesting. It's not your normal chunky heel! They narrow towards the back, which makes them almost triangular. 

I might just end up wearing them for Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment