Friday, October 02, 2015

Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner

My usual go to eyeliner is L'Oréal Paris infallible and when that ran out the last time I thought I would try something new. The Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer is built the same way, with an extendable and retractable tip and a smudger on the opposite end. It goes on very smoothly which is nice. And the pigment is good too.



The main problem is that it has a very short wear time. Any type of oil or water seems to move it. I usually use this type of eyeliner to tightline my eyes but I tried this on the eyelid as well (with setting powder) to see if it would work better further from the eye. Unfortunately it didn't take long before it was up in the crease.



It might work better for people who have drier skin around the eye, since I do find I get a bit more oil on my eyelids as the day progresses. I also found the smudger just seemed to erase the eyeliner from my skin, which was disappointing.

Swatch of Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in 261 Noir


No comments:

Post a Comment