Sunday, October 18, 2015

Redken Volumizing Foam for Baby Fine Hair

This stuff. It loves my hair soo much. I apply one pump to my hair and it has instant thickness. Which is good because I have such thin hair. It's frizzy most days so it doesn't look as thin, but it's hard to do a lot with. So this has been helping!


I'd heard Redken was a good name to try and I'm glad I did! Besides a bit of stickiness and taking a few seconds to dry, there's not a whole lot to complain about. It works instantly and lasts all day, and it makes any type of backcombing a dream. Or any type of sculpting really. And you don't need a lot - one pump definitely gets all my hair. It does feel gross if you leave it for more than a day before washing it out, but if you use it on second-day hair and wash it after it works out. (Or wash it every day like I do - I don't think that normal though.)


No comments:

Post a Comment