Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Shoe Day! Not Rated Peep-Toe Ankle Strap Platforms

I thought I'd show you a pair of my shoes each Sunday! There were basically too many to put into one post...

Today I am showing you a pair of peep-toe ankle strap platforms by Not Rated. I got them at a second-hand boutique for $24.99. I also got another pair at the same time that apparently came from the same previous owner! I did have to put in another hole on each strap because they were too loose. They came with heel cushions but those came off pretty fast!




I just love the detail on the heels!



And the flower print is so delicate and adds to the vintage vibe!



I can also wear them for salsa (I did last Friday) because the bottom is plastic and although it has a little design, it's still quite smooth. And of course the heel is complete and not a sling back.

More shoes next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment