Sunday, September 20, 2015

Products Post: Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer



I picked this up in a sales bin a few weeks ago, and I'm super happy with it! It comes in a big ol' round case that is maybe not the best for carrying around, but it just feels nice in my hands. And the lid makes that satisfying click when you close it.



I'm already pretty tanned after the summer, but my foundation routine tends to bring my tan down a shade and this is perfect for bringing it back up! I bought the 003 Sun Queen - I could probably go a shade darker and have it be okay. I really like that it goes on light, but one drawback is that it isn't as buildable as I'd like for contouring. And it is a matte shade, even though it says shimmer (not that I mind). Overall really good though!

Swatches of Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer in 003 Sun Queen. 
Left is done with a finger and right is done with a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment