Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Products Post: GOSH BB Skin Perfecting Kit

I can't give very good pictures of the inside of this because it's mostly used up! (I had to dig some product out of the creases with a tool for the swatches) A friend gave it to me because it wan't working for her (she got it in 01 Light) but it worked okay for me.



But I can say that it was really good as an eye primer, under eye concealer, and highlighter. Unfortunately I have yet to find something that works wonders on my spots! And at first I really didn't like the lightest colour in the palette as a highlighter (which is what it is supposed to be) using instead the lighter skin tone as under eye concealer and highlighter. But it somehow grew on me and it gets used as a good dewey highlighter on its own or as a primer for a powder highlighter.



I really like the fact that there's two skin tones together in this kit. It's perfect for blending together and just being able to use a different tone depending on the place you're putting it or how your skin looks that day. The texture is really smooth and it blends in well. It does crease at first, but if I wipe off the excess it won't again.

Swatches of GOSH BB Skin Perfecting Kit in 01 Light
From L to R: Light concealer, skin tone concealer, highlighter

No comments:

Post a Comment