Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Products Post: Clean & Clear

Recently I've been trying out a couple of Clean & Clear products and thought I would share my thoughts. 

The first is the pore perfecting cleanser:



It has a bit of a perfume scent to it and for a cleanser it has the texture of a moisturizer - silky and smooth. But it does leave my face clean. I've been using it in the morning and before bed for about a month now. As I said it does work well as a cleanser, but I haven't noticed a huge amount of difference in my pores and I'm still breaking out. And it takes quite a rinse to remove all the product. So good, but not great. 

The second is the deep cleaning astringent for sensitive skin:



I've been using it morning and night for about two weeks now. It goes on nicely and it has a bit of a medical smell. It says it's an astringent (treats and prevents pimples) as well as a toner. It says it's step two in the Clean & Clear step method. You put it on after you wash your face, up to three times a day. It leaves my face a bit dry so I sometimes put on another moisturizing toner on after. Although I haven't seen a huge difference in my face, my neck and chest have cleared up quite a bit. So I'm going to continue to use it and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment