Saturday, September 19, 2015

Product Post: CoverGirl Triple Auqastay Mascara



This is my main mascara right now so I thought I'd share it!

I'm really liking the brown mascaras and although this is technically soft black it looks brown to me! The softer blacks/browns still give the length and darken things up but they just make the look less harsh. I'm really enjoying the softer looks apparently!



The Triple Aquastay Mascara has a really nice texture and although I still find myself wiping some off of the wand onto the rim of the bottle before applying, it doesn't clump or smear or go on too thick. It stays put all day, and even at night when my eyes are watering more it doesn't run down my face. 

Swatch of CoverGirl Triple Aquastay Mascara in Soft Black

No comments:

Post a Comment