Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hair!

I've recently started a new hair routine. My hair is thin and my scalp is really dry, so I found that washing it every day helped my scalp a lot (itchiness and stuff, y'know?). That of course dries out my hair, but when I put on conditioner after shampoo it makes my hair too light and fluffy, and therefore really hard to style.

Soo I've started putting in conditioner at night and then braiding it. Not a lot of conditioner because I was worried about greasiness, just enough so that when I wash my hair in the morning and brush it, it doesn't have nearly as much breakage (which I've also been having a lot of trouble with) and is soft. I know you're not really supposed to wash it everyday, but this seems to be working for me! And with less breakage I can continue to grow it out better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment