Sunday, September 27, 2015

Essence lipstick in Look At Me!

I got this a while back and didn't really use it that much. I've started wearing it a little more now for the Fall season. It looks like a shiny nude colour in the packaging, but the swatch looks copper, and it seems more bronze on the lips. It is really shimmery and shiny though! There's a ton of little flecks of shine that are super reflective.



It's good for a quick application, but it does need to be reapplied quite often. The texture is really smooth and creamy, and it smells like vanilla which is a major plus! I find I mostly wear it over other lipsticks because my style tends toward bold lips, and on its own this is a subtle colour with quite a bit of transparency.

Swatch of Essence lipstick in 40 Look At Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment