Monday, September 28, 2015

Dove Energizing Body Mist and Dove Sleek Styling Cream

I've been using Dove body mists for quite a while now. I started out with the Cool Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea which was pretty good. It was refreshing and not overpowering at all. The Energizing Grapefruit and Lemongrass that I have now is a more mature scent that somehow grew on me. These sprays don't last all that long which is sad. I'm using it for now but I'll probably move on to another scent soon.



The Damage Therapy Straight and Soft Sleek Styling Cream is really good. I don't think they make this anymore- I've been hoarding mine and using sparingly! You apply it wet, and although it doesn't actually straighten my hair at all (I just have a natural wave that even my iron has a hard time with), it's great for styling, conditioning, defrizzing, and making my hair a bit thicker. You definitely don't need that much either, especially since too much will dry white in your hair. I'll have to find something else like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment